In the role of Qlikview / Qliksense Developer, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Atlanta, GA
. This position may require travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Qlikview / Qliksense Developer Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
Qlikview / Qliksense Developer Preferred Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in Qlikview, Qliksense Visualizations, Data Modeler, Qliksense N-Printing and experience in creating mashups and extensions
- 4+ years of experience in software development life cycle
- 4+ years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects
- 2+ years of experience in Design and architecture review
- Experience in leading cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting employees with comprehensive policies and processes
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, sales, marketing and product teams
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business within your department and design/implement solutions to meet these needs
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the company
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud-based data sources
- Strong SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units
- Experience and knowledge of statistical modeling techniques: GLM multiple regression, logistic regression, log-linear regression, variable selection, etc.
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions
- Experience using analytics techniques to contribute to company growth efforts, increasing revenue and other key business outcomes
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin