ServiceNow developer to help lead the adoption of ServiceNow with one of our Federal customer. In this role, the candidate will develop custom applications in the ServiceNow platform to support critical business functions in addition to support the implementation of IT operations management modules of ServiceNow. The ideal candidate will be someone who is looking for continual growth, can think strategically and perform tactically, and mostly importantly, wants to make a positive difference to the people around them.
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced
scripting of each.
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc.
- Develop systems integrations and process automation. Advise functional and admin teams on design,
development and overall ServiceNow best practices.
- Perform continuous integration, continuous delivery, unit testing and assist with quality assurance.
- Ability to provide off-hours coverage and support for maintenance during outage windows.
- Demonstrate good judgment, identifying problems in advance and proposing solutions.
- Prepare and maintain up to date documentation for internal and external customers detailing configuration
of deployed solutions.
- Work with Security teams early in design phases to ensure solutions comply with FISMA controls and Federal
- Participate in the creation of a DevOps-enabled automated CI/CD solutions that deliver tools and processes
for rapid application development efforts and on-going production operations.
Collaborate with DevOps and infrastructure teams to create sound automation solutions. Troubleshoot
automation issues and find practical solutions to address barriers, enabling forward movement in the
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent
combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- 8-10 years of related application development experience.
- 4+ years of ServiceNow Development experience.
- Experience with AWS Cloud a plus.
- Experience with ServiceNow AD, LDAP, and Single Sign On integration.
Automated Systems Deployment/Management Expertise.
- Demonstrated experience with the Scrum Agile methodology.
- Solid understanding of software lifecycle and software engineering best practices, including
specification, documentation, configuration management, testing and quality assurance.
- Ability to influence others using reasoning, persuasion, and negotiation; excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to learn new technologies in a short time.
- Must possess well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- US Citizen only.