Our virtual cloud networking services can help you create software-defined networks and WANs and not only help you secure your apps and data but will also deliver a secure, consumer-like user experience on any device.
Convert your VMware datacenter into a true Hybrid Cloud with the help of our experienced consultants. Speed up your infrastructure and software delivery with release pipelines and analytics using VMWare code stream.
Benefits of Vmware
- Virtualization leading to private and hybrid cloud computing.
- Distributed Power Management and Distributed Resource Scheduler become plausible with almost zero downtime as programs get upgraded automatically.
- More robust backup and data storage options. Backup is provided at three levels i.e. server level, application level and file level.
- Decreased operational expenses lead to increased profitability.
- Higher customer satisfaction along with large installed base.
- Cost effective solution as it reduces physical server needs, storage issue along with reduced maintenance and upgrade costs.
Our virtual cloud networking services can help you create software-defined networks and WANs and not only help you secure your apps and data but will also deliver a secure, consumer-like user experience on any device. Extend your DevOps adoption for your IT team and infrastructure use cases with vRealize Automation Cloud.
Networking and Security
VMware uses a virtual networking and security software called VMware NSX. It allows you to virtualize network components and enabling them to deploy and configure virtual networks with the help of software. VMware vRealize Network Insight is a network operation management tool that’s helps in micro-segmenting and keeps a check on VMware NSX. It also helps in displaying any errors occurring in the user interface.
Cloud Management Platform
VMware’s vRealize Suite is a group of software responsible for creation and management of hybrid clouds. It uses vRealize Operations for monitoring, vRealize Log Insight for centralized logging, vRealize Automation for data center automation and vRealize Business for cloud for cost management. With the help of this suite, VMs can be deployed and managed on multiple cloud platforms from a single management server.
Storage and Availability
VMware vSAN is a storage feature used for optimized and vSphere native storage for private and public clouds. It integrates with vSphere High Availability for increased compute and storage availability. Meanwhile, VMware Site Recovery Manager is used to create recovery plans for stored data and are executed automatically if there is any failure. SRM’s integration with NSX also ensures preserved network and security policies.